Nice to have clean skin. Dressed like mind. Do not mind going out with cheerful oily skin crush them all. Makeup waste, excessive sweating, oily skin, and your skin that extra dirt jama these personal characteristics.
Oily skin pore becomes large, causing the accumulation of oil, acne is closed. Oily skin to protect it from adverse weather conditions in summer every day to clean the skin well. Do not let out the excess oil from the skin can be arranged for him. And so the skin can take care of at home. Let’s take a look at the natural thing to use to remove oily skin in some way.
– Cucumber juice is very effective in removing oily feeling. Cucumber juice came from outside every day to clean the face. Lubricity will be gone.
– Banana skin feeling oily played an effective role to prevent. The collar of a gray paste with 1 tablespoon of honey and a few drops of lemon juice to create a paste. Leave on for 0 minutes. Tighten it with the water wash delicate skin and soft drink.
– Scrub If you want to use as a banana-honey paste mixed with rice powder will recommend. Those who do not have allergies, honey, they can take a little of this mixture of honey mixed. Using the pack will be two days a week to clean the skin. Blyakahedasa and hoyaitahedasa will be gone. Keep in mind, if acne can not be Scrub.
– Green tea is quite beneficial for the skin feeling oily. The green tea can easily create a face-mask for you. So you two tablespoons green tea with 1 tablespoon fuller’s earth, 1 tablespoon of honey and one teaspoon of aloe vera gel mixed with a mask made it. Apply at 0 minutes in the day. Then rinse well. This mask is a good night.
– Rose water, lemon juice with equal amounts Leave on for half an hour as a pack. Clean your face gently with cotton slowly. The rash of spots and acne will disappear.
– Drink plenty of water. Water helps to remove oily your bakera. According to doctors from 8 to ten glasses of water to drink every day is very beneficial for the body.
– Adequate sleep every day feeling tired skin will be removed.